Subject: [Boost-users] Backend of multi_index container
From: Anaswara Nair (anaswara.nn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-06-22 09:13:04

Hi, I was going through the documentation of boost::multi_index container.
I would like to know what is in its back end. Something like
B-Tree,B+tree,etc.? Actually I want to create a database(in the sense it
contains millions of records), but need not be reusable at a later period
of time. i.e, I am looking only for run-time persistent data. Once data is
inserted to this, it will not be modified. And there will be a unique id
for each record. I would also like to know whether multi_index is the best
suited one for the implementation of my so called database.. Thankyou