Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [MSM] templated state machine generates many errorswhen a state is derived from msm::front::exit_pseudo_state<event>
From: christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden]
Date: 2016-08-15 03:05:47

>I just wanted to check that there was not something obvious I am doing
>wrong here:
>
>relevant parts:
>
>the exit state (defined outside the state machine)
> struct QueryGood {
> QueryGood(query_complete const& r)
> : result(r.result)
> {}
> };

> struct Complete : msm::front::exit_pseudo_state<QueryGood> //
> msmf::state<>

Hi,

from a quick glance, it's hard to say because not all the relevant code (the
outer fsm) is provided.
What is QueryGood? The comment says it's a state. Then the error likely
would be that the template argument of exit_pseudo_state should be an event,
not a state.
If it's an event, I'd need the relevant code, or better some code so I could
run it through a compiler. Could be that the front-end as template class is
a problem.

Cheers,
Christophe