Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Insertion/Use of boost::multi_index - new thread
From: Ram (sourceopen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-21 23:31:08

[To make sense of evil macro errors, I often end up resorting to looking at
the preprocessed source.]

Sure thanks Dominique! But I am 100% sure there is no redefinition of new
in our code here. We use another version "customNew" to use a safer "new".

Joaquin,

I forgot to mention that changing "Use preprocessed headers" to No/Yes did
not make a difference. I confirmed this by running the stand alone test
program in both modes and it was successful in both. So I was thinking of
ruling that possibility out.

About the steps you asked me to follow to experiment to narrow down the
problem, I will do that today and reply to you.

Thanks,
Ram