Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [context/coroutine] DLL link errors in VS2015
From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-23 01:18:25

On 22/02/2017 21:05, Oliver Kowalke via Boost-users wrote:
> At the moment I've no Windows system to test it, but the error might be
> caused by a missing export statement.
>
> In execution_context_v1.hpp change the code to:
>
> struct BOOST_CONTEXT_DECL activation_record ...
> struct BOOST_CONTEXT_DECL activation_record_initializer ...

Boost 1.60 doesn't have that file. But making those changes in
execution_context.ipp causes the errors mentioned in
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/11365 ie. being incompatible
with thread_local (thread locals need to be behind a pimpl wall; they
can't be exported directly).

I'm about to try updating to 1.63 anyway, so we'll see how that goes, I
guess.