Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [build] Unexpected static libraries in 1.63
From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-14 03:01:39

In the develop branch I've deleted the non-intrusive exception_ptr support
form Boost Exception and the build step it required. This feature was
experimental, always disabled by default, only worked on some MSVC versions
and probably wasn't used by anyone.

That said, if anyone reading this has #define
BOOST_ENABLE_NON_INTRUSIVE_EXCEPTION_PTR in his build system please speak
up. :)

Emil