Subject: Re: [Boost-users] really dumb question about quickbook
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-21 11:10:27

I think perhaps that I'd prefer to use the id rather than full title:

[endsect:some]

otherwise a longer title like

[section:some Further info on Something Complicated]
[endsect: Further info on Something Complicated]

would be a bit more to type, if more informative?

(IMO the id should have been/should be compulsory).

>From an writing point of view, it would be easiest to be able to copy and paste the whole item

[section:some Further info on Something Complicated]

and edit to

[endsect:some Further info on Something Complicated]

Or even easier just prefix with end like this

[endsection:some Further info on Something Complicated]

> Is that a feature you'd want? It would be a backwards compatible
> extension, so I could backdate it for older document versions (i.e.
> not just [quickbook 1.7]).

Yes please - that is how it should have been to start with!

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse