Subject: Re: [Boost-users] CMake Announcement from Boost Steering Committee
From: r_at_[hidden]
Date: 2017-07-18 20:25:04

I welcome this move. Congratulations!

> We understand that the actual process of achieving the end goal will
> be long, time consuming, and not without its share of conflict.

How will the migration work in practice?

> We also recognize that the Boost community is comprised of bright and
> passionate individuals that are eager to get involved and help get work
> done.

How can non-maintainers help? Do we just submit pull requests to the
git repos?

Finally, what will be the minimum CMake version? I humbly suggest
something modern.

Again, I want to express my respect for this move. It must have been a
big decision.

Raoul Wols