Subject: Re: [Boost-users] CMake Announcement from Boost Steering Committee
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-18 19:54:06

Whether that's correct, sufficient or functional I'm afraid I don't know
because I've not used it myself. How is boost.context normally informed
about these details when compiling and linking

properties from the build system

If there's additional work we need to do to make this work, I'll be happy
to look into it

That would be nice - I'm unfamiliar with Cmake.
For instance you can build boost.context, boost.coroutine2 and boost.fiber
with special assembler or using ucontext framework or Windows Fibers.
Additionally you can build boost.fiber for Intel's Transactional Memory
(TXN). I don't know how this is accomblished with Cmake.