Subject: [Boost-users] [filesystem] Strange "Function not implemented" exception from directory_iterator
From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-25 21:34:43

I'm using a recursive_directory_iterator on an Android ARM device
(armeabi-v7a, clang compiler, API 15, LLVM STL). The exception I get
comes from directory_iterator_increment in operations.cpp (when it
does the dir_itr_increment() call and checks the `temp_ec` variable,
there is a throw below that).

The what() of the exception says:

boost::filesystem::directory_iterator::operator++: Function not
implemented: "/data/ziosk/content/Common/DemoMode/font"

I doubt this is a permissions issue. Which function is not
implemented? Is this a POSIX / LIBC issue? I have no idea at this
point...