Subject: Re: [Boost-users] how to generate PDF formate documentations of Boost?
From: Easior Lars (easior.lars_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-23 13:01:01

    NGvB> On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 2:24 AM, easior via Boost-users
    NGvB> <boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
    NGvB> Wow, Boost 1.40 is now fairly old.

    NGvB> I've been using the information from
    NGvB> https://svn.boost.org/trac10/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted --
    NGvB> specifically with the XEP Personal Edition.

I have made some preparations on a Mac, following the above link.
However, it's no luck to me.

    NGvB> It might be worth remarking that I build Boost PDF documents on a Mac,
    NGvB> and I specifically build documentation for one particular library at a
    NGvB> time. I've never attempted to build a combined document for multiple
    NGvB> libraries.

How to reach your end of building specific documentation? Using
doxygen or jam file?

--
Best wishes,
Easior