Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.ProgramOptions issues porting from 1.56 to 1.64
From: Dominique Devienne (ddevienne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-28 14:56:43

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 2:11 AM, Gavin Lambert via Boost-users <
boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 25/07/2017 02:33, Dominique Devienne wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to understand what's going on;
>> obviously there's some kind of semantic change with optional argument to
>> switches.
>>
>> Could anyone shed some light on this please? I'm not sure how to proceed
>> now. TIA, -DD
>>

> Sounds like https://github.com/boostorg/program_options/issues/25.

Thanks a bunch Gavin for pointing it out. The work-around allows me to move
past this despite using 1.64.

This is apparently fixed in 1.65.

Yes, now that you've pointed it out, I see this have been merged on master,
so will be in 1.65 indeed (I guess, I don't quite know the Boost release
process). --DD