Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Help needed in learning to use Boost.Asio
From: Raymond Burkholder (ray_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-24 14:02:08

> On 24 Oct 2017, at 10:04, Osman Zakir via Boost-users <boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> conversion app that takes rates from the web in real time, so I need a server and client that can handle at least that if nothing else. Though I may need a client for other, more advanced things later on as well.
> …
> standardized. We also need a good library among the standard libraries that would help with web development in general, to make C++ a better choice for web development so that programmers wouldn't need to abandon it completely in favor of Python or other such higher-level. Keeping Python or other such languages (for the back-end, I mean - for the front-end, there's HTML, CSS and JavaScript) in the toolbox is of course still good, I think, but I want to have a good reason to not completely abandon C++, either.

have you taken a look at https://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt? <https://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt?> they produce a comprehensive open source c++ based web development solution. they use asio, amongst other libraries in boost. they deal with html, css, javascript appropriately.

I am not affiliated with them, only a satisfied user.

believed to be clean.