Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Adding C++/CLI code to my project makes app crash on startup
From: Sergio Basurco (sergio.b_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-12-11 09:43:52

I'm building some C++/CLI code into a DLL. This DLL acts as a wrapper to
C# code that I use from my native C++ application.

I double checked that the DLL is built as x86. My Boost build is also
x86. So I don't think it has to do with architecture. Also tried adding
/MACHINE:X86 to the linking parameters.

My CLI/C++ code does not use boost at all. It is my application that
uses both boost code and the CLI dll.

Saludos / Best regards,

*Sergio Basurco*
Coherent Synchro