Subject: [Boost-users] Compiling Boost Libraries
From: Good Guy (xfsgpr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-18 05:32:54

How do you guys compile Boost libraries in your project when all the
header files are linked using angle brackets?

For example in Visual Studio and C++ builder (Embarcadero) a link such as:

#include <boost/config.hpp>

won't compile but a link such as:

#include "boost/config.hpp"

Has no problems.

How are we suppose to change the files so that there is no such problems.

I would like to use only a few libraries in certain projects but
changing the files is going to take a heck of a ling time bearing in my
mind some files contains nested headers!!

Am I missing something here. Surely there must a be a solution because
these libraries have been going on since 1999!!