Subject: Re: [Boost-users] how to add comments to boost property tree while export in xml file
From: neelam baliyan (neelam.baliyan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-05-14 05:07:39

 Hi Daniel,

Thanks for you reply.

i tried to apply <xmlcomment> in my section of code, but it is only putting
comment inside a section.
i need to give comments on each and every node .
Please see the snapshot code and generated xml file, its only setting xml
comments of each section like section pb-atpcu-r4, but i need to set xml
comments for each node.
*my objective* to set comments for <board_pos>, clock_masters and all given
below.
Please see if you can help me in that.

Thanks & Regards
Neelam