Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Is it safe to download boost_1_67_0-msvc-14.1-64.exe?
From: Nicholas Devenish (ndevenish_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-06-20 19:25:33

I just ran into this myself. Is there a specific reason that only the
all-versions boost binary is distributed as an .7z and not the
individual packages?

If it's for beginners ease-of-use, then I'd expect it the other way
around - because somebody would know the internal version number of
visual studio but not how to decompress a 7z?

Nick