Subject: [Boost-users] Questions about Boost multiprecision library.
From: A Z (poweruserm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-10 01:56:10

I have some basic startup for use questions pertaining
to the Boost multiprecision library. I have downloaded
the set of 64 bit .dll files successfully online, and would
like some help points to help me get going.

*I have heard that there are some strange results that
can happen if you are quizzing multiprecision for trigonometry
and try to keep using the double type. Is this true,
so that I can just kee relying on the std library instead?

-What is the name of the 64 bit windows .dll, or .dll files,
that are the ones for the multiprecision library?

-If I wish to go into arbitrary precision and scale numbers,
what is the type I should use for an integer? What is the
#include statement I should use, and how do I specify
the number of whole number points and decimal points,
before starting my operations?

-If I wish to go into arbitrary precision and scale numbers,
what is the type I should use for a rational number? What
is the #include statement I should use, and how do I specify
the number of whole number points and decimal points,
before starting my operations?

-For these two types, I wish to do sine, cosine, tangent,
arcsine, arccosine, arctangent, base 10 logarithm,
base e logarithm, power, nth root. I also want
to obtain pi, but also Euler's constant, to any number
of significang figure or decimal places that I would like.

-If the files are separate for the function support or not,
what are the 64 bit .dll files for this? What #include statements
should I use?