Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Questions about Boost multiprecision library.
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-10 13:58:50

From: Boost-users [mailto:boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of A Z via Boost-users
Sent: 10 October 2018 02:56
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Cc: A Z

Ø I have some basic startup for use questions pertaining

to the Boost multiprecision library. I have downloaded

the set of 64 bit .dll files successfully online, and would

like some help points to help me get going.

Boost.Multiprecision is a header-only library, so you should not need to consider any .dll at all.

You must install all of Boost as the Getting Started instructions

https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_68_0/more/getting_started/index.html

and then make sure that you can reproduce some of multiprecision examples before you worry about the most detailed questions that
you raise.

boost\libs\multiprecision\example contains lots of examples that you can rebuild with your favourite tools, Visual studio, *nix, …

When you have go that far, I think that you will find many questions answer themselves, or are given in the comprehensive
Multiprecision manual

https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_68_0/libs/multiprecision/doc/html/index.html

HTH

Paul