Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Enquiry on boost.geometry and intersection()
From: Zhang Qun (zhangq.rhy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-16 09:08:57

Hi, Adam thanks for the reply and detailed code and explanation. Yes, it
worked.
I implemented as per your instructions but encountered a small problem.
That is sometimes I realized the intersections points between the
linestrings and the polygon are not in a "consistent" order, e.g. as shown
in the below image, lingstring 1 has P1->P2; However, instead of P3->P4,
linestring 2 is P4->P3. I actually expect linestring 2 is also along P3->P4
direction. Is this how it is supposed to be? Any workaround to solve this
problem? Thanks.

[image: Presentation1.png]

Regards
Ethan.