Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost intrusive list volatile hook
From: nat ersoz (natersoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-26 19:12:55

I am fully aware that volatile is not sufficient when dealing with
interrupts and this specific problem.
That is not the question. The question is this:
*Can I qualify the list hook with volatile and still use the boost
intrusive list?*

I realize that I can modify or write my own intrusive list.
I would prefer to keep in step with boost if possible.

--
Nat Ersoz
425-417-5182 (cell)