Subject: [Boost-users] Boost version 1.69.0 already included in list of known versions in FindBoost.cmake module
From: Osman Zakir (osmanzakir90_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-17 11:42:57

I looked in the FindBoost.cmake module and saw that version 1.69.0 is already listed as a known version. But when I configured CMake to build Jinja2Cpp after building Boost 1.69.0, I couldn't get it to find some modules of Boost. There were warning messages about imported targets and dependences or some such. Jinja2Cpp uses an earlier version of Boost from its own submodule in this case (it has a GitHub repository that I cloned from and built), but I'd like it if it used the latest version of Boost instead of an earlier version.

My Boost installation is in C:/boost_1_69_0/, by the way. Could this be causing problems, or will it still be fine I configure CMake correctly? What CMake option should I use to find Boost? -DBOOST_ROOT?