Subject: Re: [Boost-users] I ran b2 with the -d+2 command and redirected the output to a file
From: Frédéric (ufospoke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-01-05 05:31:30

> I passed arguments "--prefix=C:/Boost" and "--build-dir=C:/Boost_Build", and I have no Boost directory right now even after the build completed. And I had that same "failed updating 44 targets" error again too. But I do have .lib files for the following libraries in the stage/lib directory in C:/boost_1_69_0:

I have never built boost for Windows using clang (I always build on
Linux with mingw) and I see that it is not part of the regular tests:
https://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/summary.html

Also I always add --without-python which is the first failed library
you have, do you need it?

I always add to b2:
--layout=system --user-config=user-config.jam --without-mpi
--without-python --without-context --without-coroutine link=static
threading=multi runtime-link=shared target-os=windows threadapi=win32
variant=release
With this, I have no failure and "...updated 15340 targets..." for 1.68.0.

Good luck,