Subject: Re: [Boost-users] I ran b2 with the -d+2 command and redirected the output to a file
From: Osman Zakir (osmanzakir90_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-01-05 23:17:42

I built it without the MPI and Stacktrace libraries, but still I have errors about Boost.Spirit. This time it's about enums being able to be expressed with some object's underlying int value. I'm going to just build it with MSVC for now and wait for the LLVM support to be completed.

I tried to use the attached configuration file when trying to build it with MSVC this time. The output from b2 is in the boost-build.log file. Note the fact that it's saying that "/permissive-" is an extra argument. I was trying to turn on MSVC's standards-conformance mode. How do I do this when building Boost using MSVC without getting this error?