Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Server application won't bind to ports on IP address other than my internal ones
From: Osman Zakir (osmanzakir90_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-01-10 10:15:33

If you guys haven't already, I'd like to ask you to read my app's source code. Especially the C++ code. And please also actually get the code and try to run it (though for that you'll need Jinja2Cpp and Nlohmann/JSON and also a Google Maps API Key and currencylayer.com API access key). I need some help in debugging the networking code. I also opened an issue about this ten days on the Boost.Asio GitHub, the link for which is: https://github.com/boostorg/asio/issues/184 . The link to my app's code on GitHub is there, as well as the links to the Boost.Beast example code that I used (note: I didn't write the networking code myself; I just used the examples given on Beast's GitHub repository and extended it to also handle POST requests).

If there's any info you guys need that I haven't given yet, let me know and I'll give it.
[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/18173932?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/boostorg/asio/issues/184>

Server application won't bind to ports on IP address other than my internal ones · Issue #184 · boostorg/asio<https://github.com/boostorg/asio/issues/184>
As the title says, my server application doesn&#39;t bind to any ports on any IP address other than my computer&#39;s internal IP addresses (the localhost and 192.168.x.x ones). The application is ...
github.com