Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Server application won't bind to ports on IP address other than my internal ones
From: Richard Hodges (hodges.r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-01-10 18:17:44

What is more likely?

A. Asio, a library written by one of the most talented people on the
planet, maintained for 15 years and running in millions of servers around
the world has a bug in it that only you have found?

B. You have an incomplete understanding of how to deploy network servers
behind a firewall.

Take all the time you need.