Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Server application won't bind to ports on IP address other than my internal ones
From: Osman Zakir (osmanzakir90_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-01-15 11:26:33

It seems like the problem is solved, at least for me. I can get to the app with my external IP address now when I use the port I forwarded. But it seems like other people still can't get to it. I turned off the server for now so it won't work even if it would've, but I'll give the IP address and port here anyway: http://39.48.207.154:8443/