Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Problem with boost threads on hpux
From: John Parke (john.parke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-20 12:23:24

Gavin:

Thanks. That worked.

I had tried before, but didn't have the define high enough in the code.

It appears that adding #define BOOST_THREAD_DONT_USE_CHRONO eliminates wait_for method of condition variable, if I am interpreting the condition_variable_fwd.hpp header correctly.

But time_wait is available, which I should be able to use.

Thanks again for helping you saved me a lot of headaches.

John

John Parke
Alebra Technologies Inc.
PO Box 120390