From: Dominique Devienne (ddevienne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-07-16 07:17:37

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 2:28 AM Gavin Lambert via Boost-users <
boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 15/07/2019 18:34, Dominique Devienne wrote:
> > On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 7:11 AM Christopher Pisz wrote:
> > It ends up that my problem is that if you click on a console window
> > in windows 10, the program ceases execution when it enters
> "quick edit" mode.
> > FWIW, that's not new behavior. It's always been that way in the DOS
> console. --DD
>
> Prior to Windows 10, QuickEdit was disabled by default, though.

Good point, thanks. I indeed always enable it myself. And still mainly on
Win7,
so wasn't aware of the default change. Thanks for Andreas' code snippet
too, interesting.
Not sure changing the behavior of the console is a good idea, there are
pros and cons both sides. --DD