From: Chris Cleeland (chris.cleeland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-07-29 17:14:24

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 10:34 AM Zach Laine via Boost-users <
boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I bring all this up because I do in fact hope that JeanHeyd brings this
> back for a future review, and I hope that my arguments here will convince
> some of you that this library is a useful thing to have around.

I agree with both of these sentiments, as I regularly have to deal with
bridging between C APIs and the modern world. In my daily work I see this
bridging leading to memory management errors, especially in corner cases,
and would welcome a reusable tool so that engineers don't have to reinvent
those semantics every time.

--
Chris Cleeland