From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2019-10-10 14:03:55

You are right - bjam remains very difficult (but many users believe that it is also more powerful than CMake).

But it is also not easy as you suggest to replicate the bjam settings using CMake -an expert has been working on Boost.Multiprecision for some months now, and that is much easier than Boost.Math for example.

When all the individual libraries have their CMake working, then it is perhaps the time to tackle the top-level?

If you want to get Boost entirely CMake, you need to 'put your money where your mouth is', and contribute.

Paul

Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal, Cumbria