From: Krzysztof Jusiak (krzysztof_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-25 18:10:26

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

I added initial versions of tutorial and user-guide to README. It's not
ideal yet but it's a start.
* https://github.com/boost-experimental/ut#tutorial
* https://github.com/boost-experimental/ut#user-guide

I also updated benchmarks with Boost.Test-1.71.0 (static library).
I didn't add Boost.LightweightTest though as it's just assertions (no
tests/suites/etc...) so it makes it difficult to compare due to missing
features.
* https://github.com/boost-experimental/ut#benchmarks

I hope that helps a bit.

Thanks again, Kris