From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2019-11-26 10:36:29

Ok – with more docs it now looks convincing. I’ll try it on my next standalone project.

It won’t replace Boost.Test – we have much too much invested in it (and we support much older compilers), but that’s no reason why it couldn’t be a Boost library. To get through a Boost review, you need some enthusiastic users.

Paul

Paul A. Bristow

Prizet Farmhouse

Kendal, Cumbria