From: Bill Moo (mookimoo73_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-27 08:09:55

Thank you for the reply Javier. I'll have a look at the class to see
what I can get from it. The reason I said I didn't want code was
because I didn't want people to think I was taking the easy way out.
Of course, if anyone does have any or a hint on the classes and
methods to use I'd be very grateful. Thanks again for your time.

--
Bill