From: Jeanette C. (julien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-27 18:04:34

Hey hey,
I get a cmake error about a non-existent directory from
boost::program_options, namely /include .
It only happens with the program_options library. Other libs included in the
project are date_time, filesystem and system.

A quick peak at
/lib/cmake/boost_program_options-1.72.0/boost_program_options-config.cmake
compared to the same file from date_time didn't give me any obvious hint
though. But I'm not very familiar with cmake.

The cmake line to find these Boost packages is this:
find_package(Boost 1.58 REQUIRED COMPONENTS program_options filesystem
date_time system)

Here's the error message from my program's cmake:
[...]
Imported target "Boost::program_options" includes non-existent path
"/include"
in its INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES. Possible reasons include:
[...]

Can someone reproduce the issue or suggest a fix?

Best wishes and TIA,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
There's a girl in the mirror