From: RUIZ PUJADAS, Esmeralda (esmeralda.ruiz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-26 15:13:35

Hello, I wanted to install the version 1.67 in mac as i have it in windows
(the newest version 1.73 is not working for me) but i read that it is not
compatible with mac. The version compatible with
mac is above 1.69. So i decided to install this one. If I am mistaken let
me know.

I wanted to ask you if it is normal to get 524 warnings. All the warnings
say the same:

 warning: empty macro arguments are a C99 feature [-Wc99-extensions]

I just did it like this

FrankGrimes:Desktop user$ cd boost_1_69_0

FrankGrimes:boost_1_69_0 user$ ./bootstrap.sh --prefix=/Users/user/boost

FrankGrimes:boost_1_69_0 user$ ./b2 install

Thise warnings will have any influence with my code. I am using xcode and I
am having errors with boost due to unused parameters in args in
filter_parser.hpp functions so i do not know if this error has something to
do with it.

Thanks