From: Zhivko Vasilev (e.zhivko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-08-29 06:04:24

SMTP build with HTTP library sounds very strange.
Beast is an HTTP 1.1 protocol library.
IMAP and SMTP are also protocols and have nothing related to their syntax
with HTTP.

I had worked on the IMAP/SMTP app, and I think it is better to build with
Asio only.

The only one related point between HTTP and IMAP/SMTP, is if you need
OAuth auth integration.

Regards,
Zhivko