From: Alexander Tanseco (alexandertanseco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-08-16 21:54:06

I successfully built Boost in my directory c:\boost_1_77_0.

After which, I set up my global variable boost with base c:\boost_1_77_0.
For the built-in field lib, I
entered c:\boost_1_77_0\stage\lib (see attached screenshot).

For the program's build options, under Linker settings/Link libraries:
$(#boost.stage.lib)

Under Search Directories/Compiler I entered $(#boost) and under Search
Directories/Linker I entered $(#boost.stage.lib).

When I built a typical Hello World program (see attached screenshot), I get
an error message (see
attached screenshot).

Where did I go wrong? Somebody, please help.

Global_Variable_Setting.png