Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Const-correctness of intersection_result::get_connection_type()
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2009-04-14 08:04:10

>> I will check them tomorrow such that they compile using gcc (they
>> already should using MSVC).
>>

> I can validate gcc compilation too.
> Actually, I've started building with GGL using GCC 4.x.

I know, perfect. I'm using gcc 4.3 on mingw and also gcc on ubuntu,
besides MSVC 2005 and 2008.

It was not only gcc, more had to be checked, there were some missing
files as this project was in "dev". The files are checked and committed.

I've incorporated and committed the Spatial Indexes (created by Federico
during the Google Summer of Code 2008) now, at least the rtree part.
Note that it should be enhanced further. But the results are OK and
there is a performance gain. The are used on dev/ogc_relationships.cpp

There are now two files in dev using the new segment intersection
approach: de9im_segments.cpp (the most of this will go to "test") and
ogc_relationships.cpp (a sort of performance research for the base for
touch algorithm, and others, will mail more about this).

Barend