Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] plan
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2009-04-22 04:18:21

Hi,

To summarize, the plan is on April 25:

1) reflect the folder structure to the one in the boost sandbox, so:
  - boost/ggl with headers
  - libs/ggl with tests, examples, documentation

2) change "geometry" to "ggl" in #include statements, so e.g. #include
<ggl/core/ring_type.hpp>

3) change "geometry" to "ggl" in namespaces

4) not indent namespaces

5) replace tabs with 4 spaces

6) in the test folder create the structure as in the headerfiles, so
.../algorithms, ../core, ../strategies, etc

7) rename fromwkt.hpp to read_wkt.hpp and aswkt.hpp to write_wkt.hpp,
and then also streamwkt.hpp to stream_wkt.hpp

8) move the stuff in multi which is not yet structured to the right
subfolders

All these cosmetic changes will be atomic and I will do most of them
"automatic", I will update the MS project files as well.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net