Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Hello + some newbie questions
From: nicolas david (ericnico.david)
Date: 2009-04-27 11:29:47

Hi

Thanks for you quick and precise answers.

People can get access to Geodan's ggl-svn. So if you want I can organize it
> for you.

If it possible i'm interrested by your offer. But this is not hurry, I still
have some work for well understanding ggl code. And I'm out of office for
the week..

Another question concerning the ggl list policies. I have more precises
questions about projection should have send another mail with a more
explicit subject or just answering in this thread?

 2) Working with airbone laser scanner data I'm interrested by multi_point
> feature and it use with algorithms as convex_hull. What is your plan
> concerning multi_point?

It will be implemented for multi-point, but currently it is not. Because
> linestrings (ranges) and polygons are, the multi-point is now trivial so it
> can be implemented soon.

Nice -)!
 I probably will have somes questions about multi_point implementation when
it will be implemented. But, for the moment I'm more focused on projections.

regards

Nicolas DAVID
IGN - Institut G?ographique National