Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Tests compilation broken (temporarily)
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2009-04-27 13:58:42

Hi Mateusz,
>> OK, everything is back to compilable state, tests and examples.
> Perfect! Will try it soon.
I scanned now for your changes and there are a lot! Thanks for all of them!

I like your additions for styles and the MS property sheets including
Boost. I encountered those sheets recently, using soci (nice library),
and wanted to add them, so you added them now, nice! Maybe we can add
the two dependant libraries in the samples (GD and shapelib) to them or
to a special version of them. That would be very handy.

I also like your careful exploration and corrections of header files
like size_t -> std::size_t, etc, I was not always too keen on that.

One other thing (thought I mentioned it earlier), the
intersection_polygon will be revised completely, sorry about your
changes in that file. It will use the new segment intersection routine
and then a sort of unified intersection/union approach...

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net