Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [GGL] #17: ASSERT when intersecting "criss-crossed" polygon with box
From: Chris Browet (cbro)
Date: 2009-10-01 10:22:00

2009/10/1 Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]>

> Chris Browet wrote:
> > I'm a bit lost on who's notified and how, so... manual notif!
> >

> Chris,
>
> >From what I see after tests, our Trac sends notifications only to the
> list (see e-mail message header and you will notice the address of
> ggl_at_[hidden]). It looks like reporter, assignee and other people
> added in CC field of a ticket do not get notifications.

Even that... I didn't receive notification on the GGL list of ticket
modification by Barend or you... Is it just me?

As far as I'm concerned, notifications to the list are sufficient. I even
think it's better so that the community is aware and can comment. In a
standard trac setup, only reporter, assignee and people in CC are aware of
the problem.

Of course there could be a case when someone submit a bug report but is not
subscribed to the list...

- Chris -