Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Re: Started quickbook doc
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz)
Date: 2009-11-30 15:08:35

Barend Gehrels wrote:
>> Yesterday, I started playing with Quickbook and I ported introduction
>> and quick start sections. Quickbook seems to work very well.
>
> Nice! Just got them, run bjam and I get something. Cool!

Yup, you should see nice click-able ToC :-)

>> Perhaps we could (re)move the Doxygen docs and then the quickbook
>> would be moved one level up to ggl/doc.
>
> We probably should look at Doxygen integration too. I saw yesterday a
> message from Steven Watanabe about Boost.Random. I would like to see
> what the possibilites are, then we can decide what to choose.

As I see, Boostbook, thus Quickbook, does provide some Doxygen support:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_41_0/doc/html/boostbook/getting/started.html#boostbook.setup.doxygen

However, I'd like to work out solution that does not require
us to maintain documentation in two places :-)

>> I decided to move a bit forward. I think the reasonable approach
>> would be to define basic structure of documentation first.
>> I started doing it by "drawing" layout of sections here
>>
>> trunk/libs/ggl/doc/quickbook/geometry.qbk
>
> OK, a first glance of the structure looks good to me, I'll look tomorrow
> in more detail.

No rush.

>> p.s. Should we move to ggl list with this topic?
>>
> OK to me.

Here we go.

Best regards,

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net