Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Re: Started quickbook doc
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser)
Date: 2009-11-30 15:19:22

> Barend Gehrels wrote:
> >> Perhaps we could (re)move the Doxygen docs and then the quickbook
> >> would be moved one level up to ggl/doc.
> >
> > We probably should look at Doxygen integration too. I saw yesterday a
> > message from Steven Watanabe about Boost.Random. I would like to see
> > what the possibilites are, then we can decide what to choose.
>
> As I see, Boostbook, thus Quickbook, does provide some Doxygen support:
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_41_0/doc/html/boostbook/getting/started
> .html#boostbook.setup.doxygen
>
> However, I'd like to work out solution that does not require
> us to maintain documentation in two places :-)

The doxygen integration is meant to generate the API docs with doxygen while
doing all the rest manually with quickbook. I don't really like this
approach, but for some people it seems to work fine (see the docs for proto
or accumulators for instance).

Regards Hartmut

Meet me at BoostCon
http://boostcon.com