Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] [quickbook] Updated table of content
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2010-02-08 12:11:13

Hi Mateusz,

>>> Yesterday, I applied changes we discussed some time
>>> ago to the new Quickbook-based documentation structure.
>>> Here is updated table of content:
>>>
>>> http://mateusz.loskot.net/tmp/ggl/qbk/
>>>
>>> Please, take a look and post your feedback and ideas for improvements.

Today I had a look again to the Quickbook Doc and I discovered more
contents, great!
For quick reviews it might be handy that the chapters with real contents
might be marked somehow, for the duration of filling. This makes reviews
more easily.

I found that the quickstart is filled and does have the samples, using
syntax etc, so that is working nicely. Did you type them in or are they
somehow extracted from sample-sources?

I also found contents on the geometry concepts. It is looking good. One
thing, multi-geometries also part of the simple feature specification,
so simple features, not complex features. It is probably better to
change "simple" with "single" there and then complex with
"collection-like" (or multiple, or something better).

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net