Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] A few more thoughts about infrastructure
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz)
Date: 2010-02-25 15:25:04

Hi,

A bit of discussion developed on the Boost mailing list about
infrastructure support provided to projects/libraries, etc.
and I shared some comments and I got an interesting reply
from Vicente Botet.

It may be interesting in terms of our recent talks about Boost Geometry
infrastructure, where to place things like bug tracer, mailing list,
wiki, website and not to make the project scattered too much
as it would likely make thinks very confusing to users
and developers too.

Here is the reply from Vicente (included below):

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/199975