Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Re: problems with Boost Geometry Xcode compile?
From: Barend Gehrels (Barend.Gehrels)
Date: 2010-03-10 03:35:32

Hi Mark,

> Hi Stjepan, You figured it out exactly. When I dumped the Xcode
> precompile for my file which includes <boost/geometry/geometry.hpp> I
> found:

Thanks for using Boost.Geometry and welcome on the list!

> Now that we've figured that out, do you have any idea at to what the
> fix would be? My #undef hack seems to work ok, but this is an ugly
> hack.
If the name "check" that we used in
geometry/geometries/concept/check.hpp is unhappy for some compilers, we
can consider to change it, it is a detail (though not in namespace
detail), a utility class to check the concepts in a uniform way. So if
you (and other people using Xcode / Apple AssertMacro's) do have ugly
workaround, I indeed prefer to rename it...

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net