Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] space partitioning
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz)
Date: 2010-08-18 22:58:27

Adam Wulkiewicz wrote:
> Barend Gehrels wrote:
>> Hi Adam,
>>

>>> In the attachment there are:
>>> runtime_point.cpp - geometry::point concept wrapper providing runtime
>>> get(index) and set(index, value) methods used in one of the algorithms,
>>> box.cpp - geometry::box algorithms
>>> kd-tree.cpp - kd-tree implementation, there should be another tag
>>> used, indicating type of objects (in this case point_tag).
>> These are the .hpp files, perfect.
>>
>> Do you happen to have a test-project (cpp)?
>
> Sorry, here it is.

One more thing. I've just seen that there is a problem with iterators.
I've switched from indexes to iterators and program terminates if
iterator is outside range. Just define e.g. #define
_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL 0 before including kdtree.hpp for now.

But now, I don't know if I'll be developing it further.

Regards,
Adam

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net