Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Understanding get_turns for linestring/polygon overlay
From: barend (barend.gehrels)
Date: 2011-02-03 12:06:44

Hi John,

-----Original Message-----
I can confirm that it does compile if I remove the call to resize. I don't
quite understand what you were saying about .replace and erase. Are you
saying that instead of using resize, I could use erase to remove objects at
the end if the new size is smaller than the existing size and simply append
to the end if the new size is larger than the existing size?

John

Yes, I mean exactly that. I've currently no time, but will look at this this
weekend. In this case, it is probably always smaller.

If you still use it only to get the intersection points, you can just leave
it commented for a few days, it will not go into the traverse function. Even
in traverse, it will in most cases not reach that point. You might set a
temporary assertion there to be sure. I mean if the rest compiles fine, you
can at least continue with your testing and I can solve this issue later on.
Nice that you use it for the iPhone.

Regards, Barend