Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Understanding get_turns for linestring/polygon overlay
From: John Swensen (jpswensen)
Date: 2011-02-03 12:28:15

On Feb 3, 2011, at 12:06 PM, barend wrote:

> Hi John,

I was going to replace the .resize with the following code, but because I don't ever hit this and can't be sure I have all the indices right, I am just going to put the assert in there as suggested.

std::size_t ringsSize = rings.size();
        if (ringsSize > size_at_start) {
                rings.erase(rings.end() - (ringsSize-size_at_start),rings.end());
        }
        else if (ringsSize < size_at_start) {
                for (int i = 0; i < (size_at_start-ringsSize); i++) {
                        typename boost::range_value<Rings>::type current_output;
                        rings.push_back(current_output);
                }
        }

I appreciate the quick replies and once I have this polygon cutter code completed, I will give it to you for inclusion in the library (probably after Boostifying it as I am sure my code looks nothing like the Boost standard).

John

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net